- Session 2 Standings & Game Results
- 2014 Spring Indoor U8 Soccer Schedule
- 2014 Spring Indoor U10 Soccer Schedule
- 2014 MS Outdoor Soccer Schedule
- 2014 HS Girls Outdoor Soccer Schedule
- 2014 HS Boys Outdoor Soccer Schedule
- Adult Power League Play-off Complete!
- Adult Recreation League Play-off Schedule
- Adult Women's League Play-off Schedule
- Arena Schedule
- 2014 REC Indoor Spring Soccer Schedule
- Indoor Soccer League Schedules
Indoor Soccer League
Welcome to the Cumberland YMCA's Indoor Soccer information page! The league provides enjoyment for players of all ages! Over 1,100 individuals participated during each session last winter - plan on joining the fun for the 2013-2014 season!
Divisions are organized for youth U8, U10, U12, U14, U16 Boys, and U19 Boys & Girls, Adult Recreational League for those over the age of 18 that want a less competitive game, the Adult Power (Competitive) League for the more competitive soccer player and the Adult Women's division. Games are held in the Y's indoor field house, which is equipped with a brand new bladed synthetic turf field which is 140' x 70'. The U-8 division will play games in the gymnasium at the Riverside Y and on the indoor field. They will alternate between the locations.
Soccer Clinics: Our structure soccer clinics will educate young players in safety, fundamentals and basic skills and prepare them for the world of competitive soccer. These classes will also focus on parental involvement and coaching skills. These classes are 8 weeks in length and will be held on Tuesdays starting February 4. If you have a young athlete you want developed this class is highly recommended.
Ages 3 to 6: Tuesdays at 4PM starting February 4.
Ages 7-14: Tuesdays at 5PM starting February 4.
Session 2: Games run from Monday, February 3 through Sunday, March 30.
Spring Session for Adult Rec and Women's leagues will start Monday, April 14 and run through Sunday, June 8
*NEW* Spring indoor soccer for U8 and U10 will start Monday, April 14 and run through Sunday, June 1.
How do I register to play???
- If you plan on entering an entire team, pick up a 'Team Registration Packet' at the YMCA or download-and-print the packet at home by clicking the link below (Adobe PDF format)
- Team Registration packet
- Individual registration form
- Financial Aid application
Register at the front desk of the Ymca. For the last two weeks of registration there will be a special registration desk set up at the counter across from the wellness center. We are trying to make the process more efficient for everyone involved.
- Please only turn in a roster with the names of players that are being paid for at that time. If you do not have their registration forms and fees do not turn in their names on the roster. They can register at a later time and put the name of the team they are registering for.
- The U-8 through U-14 divisions will be fielding 7 players (6 and a goalkeeper). You must have a roster in those divisions of at least 9 players paid for to reserve a spot in that division.
- U-16 divisions and up will be fielding 6 players(5 and a goalkeeper). You must have a roster of at least 7 players paid for to reserve a spot in those divisions.
- Registration closes at 9p.m. on Saturday, October 19. We extended the registration deadline to accomodate working parents. Please do not show up on November 20 with a team to be registered. There is a set number of teams that will be accepted in each division so get your teams registered as soon as possible to avoid being left out. Upon reaching maximum number of teams in each division, a waiting list will be generated and teams on that list will be notified if they will be placed in the division.
Keep In Mind... All players (including Adult and Women) need to fill out the individual form, as well as provide either a copy of a birth certificate or driver's license to ensure proper division assignment.
*The Y has a list of those who already have a copy on file from previous years. Check with us to see if yours is on file!
Keep In Mind... All coaches for teams in the U8 through U19 divisions are required to submit a successful background check form - these are included in your team packets!
Keep In Mind... Coaches and Captains are urged to make sure all information required when registering is present and complete.
If you plan on entering as an Individual and are in need of Team placement, pick up an 'Individual Registration Form' at the YMCA, or download-and-print the form at home by clicking the link above (Adobe PDF format).
Keep In Mind... although we try to place individuals onto existing teams, sometimes teams may be formed by a group of individual players. Parents with soccer and/or coaching experience are urged to volunteer as a coach for the 'constructed' teams - please indicate on the Individual forms if you are able to lead an eager group of soccer players!
What are the Registration Fees?
All fees listed in the chart reflect enrollment in one session. Fees are paid at the Front Desk of the Cumberland YMCA on Kelly Road and are required at the time of registration. Financial assistance is available - please inquire within!
Youth: Members $35 Community $54
Adult: Members $40 Community $59
'Youth' prices include players in Divisions U8 through U19.
'Adult' prices include players in Divisions Adult Power, Adult Recreational, and Adult Women.
The date of age requirement is now July 31 in accordance with USSF standards. (i.e. to register in the U-8 division they must be under 8 yrs old as of July 31, 2013. If they are 8 yrs old as of August 1 they must play in the U-10 division. This holds true for all age groups.) For the Adult divisions players must be a minimum of 18 years of age as of July 31, 2013.
Still have some questions regarding the Indoor Soccer League??
Call the YMCA at (301) 777-9622